Yo, Heng Ee ; Hastalavista, SMK Air Itam
Yeah! Finally I'm out of SMK Air Itam!
Let me tell you 'bout it
In penang, SMK schools are different compared to those in Selangor except for some..
SMK Air Itam is a 30 minutes ride from home cause of the distance and the amount of cars going the same direction
On the 1st day of school, my mum, bro and I went to register..
Wah, straight away jump up into the 1st class - 3S1
I thought that the 1st class would be ok but! its so very extraordinary-ly ....s_ck (>.<)' Some students in the class are ok to get along but thats not the prob!! the prob is that their standard...not to say like my standard very high serisously, the 1st thing that gave me the impression of it is Science O.O! So, its a Science period.. teacher wants us to do a bit of revision so she set some questions one of it is "Which of the following animals is considered as invertebrate?" Snake , Cat (i think), Horse and Dragonfly teacher then asked a girl, the girl replied "Snake" o-m-g the malay guy thought he was smart so he said "horse" o-m-g 1 smart guy infront answered "dragonfly" softly , the malay guy still laugh at him haiz, when the teacher heard of their answers her eyes also opened bigger than the moon @.@ during English lessons,teacher still need to teach about "A, An, The" somemore still got ppl how to pronounce words nicely other lessons are ok but still...*haiz* I'd rather be number 1 in a class than being number 1 in a school.. But now!! I HAVE O-F-F-I-C-I-A-L-L-Y TRANSFERED OUT! yeah! today i din attend any classes in school the school i transfered to is SMJK Heng Ee, something like Katholik High the principle asked me to attend classes on Monday cause i did not fit their school uniform requirements. as far as I know, Heng Ee is strict at its dicipline @.@ my hair is now about 2-3cm long..still not acceptable haiz, cut my hair 3 times in a month (Its not i dont want to update, its have not update)