Hmmm...
Friday, March 21, 2008 @ 3-21
I have never felt better today!
Finally I see students standing up scolding a prefect.
and prefects here are kind of stupid, dumb, lame,sucky noob
Prefects here are totally different than Taman SEA. Not all prefects but most of them, give you those 'BCLC' faces
like how Chinese says : "吃饱没事做" or "鸡蛋里挑骨头" . Purpose find something to quarrel then give you warning / demerit / record your name
Some prefects noob until you cant even look at them. Super nandayo-ish.

but, for me. I only 'be shiok (hokkien)' one so-la-me prefect.
I dono form what. Short. FAT! Look at him also wanna give him some bashings.
Normally prefects would be the one being loud scolding at ppl who talks in class, but, today a friend of mine finally stood up and scold back the prefect! Lets give a round of applause to..(drumroll..) Mr. Chan Shan Yeaw! *huh? nandayo? who is that?*
F.Y.I Shan Yeaw is the guy sitting behind me. lol
so the story of 321(date for today) begins like this...
After the end bell for recess, as usual.. students come up and wait for teacher.
But, for our class.. teacher was kind of late. So our class was a bit noisy, the prefect (the one I mentioned above) came in our class and stood in front. 'BCLC' pose stand there like some
idiot! lol! guy. The whole class went quiet, then the prefect left the class.. class became noisy again. So the prefect walked into the backdoor of our class and stand there looking at some noisy students again. Shouting to some students to sit back on their place. At that time, the prefect was looking at Shan Yeaw talking behind. So I quickly hinted Shan Yeaw. He then became quiet. So...the prefect left again, and again the class became noisy. Shan Yeaw wasn't talking anymore that time, even though he did, I din't hear any voice. The prefect walked in the class then suddenly looked at Shan Yeaw and said

"I gave you warning already ar! So be quiet!"

Oh uh, I thought Shan Yeaw would just abide that crap but unexpectedly he stood up and said
Prefect Shan Yeaw
"After you walked away, I din't talk anymore! So please don accuse me!"
"Can you please don't shout at me!"
"You were talking loudly to me, so I have to talk loud too!"

then I forgot how did the conversation went on..
after that Shan Yeaw and Zhi Hong(the guy to talked to Shan Yeaw earlier behind) were asked to come out of the class to talk
then don't know how our class kind of support him so do the monitor, so the monitor also went out and talk loh..
Shan Yeaw and Zhi Hong came back in class smiling =) , whole class sort of cheered for them.
Later that, monitor finish talking with the prefect and came in, said happily "The prefect apologized to you two"
then again the class was like clapping hands, cheering and smiling with full of joy. Cause, the prefect to apologize to them!(Super rare to see a prefect apologizing to a student)

After that, I can feel that the prefect was still not satisfied with it. But! Who cares about the prefect! You the man, Shan Yeaw!
*Salute Shan Yeaw*



About
:D