Hmmm...
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 @
To advance or travel on foot at a moderate speed or pace; proceed by steps; move by advancing the feet alternately so that there is always one foot on the ground in bipedal locomotion and two or more feet on the ground in quadrupedal locomotion

People! I am and was in PJ since Saturday (8/3/08) - Election + Women's Day
the week before i came was exams week.. not monthly tests but 1st term exam..
all papers are ok-ok...
back to main topic

Q "whats with the freaking long defination on the title?!?"
A "just for fun"

I walked a lot today..
Tues (11/3/08) - 0730
after doing all the usual stuffs, i went off for my morning walk..
currently staying in aunt's house - right behind SK Taman Megah.
-walked pass SMK Taman S.E.A
-walked to bee lee's house - chatted a while
-walked pass sahara field
-walked pass jun ray's house - saw his grandama sitting outside
-walked pass ss2 shops. eg. Kimarie!
-walked to ss2/85
-turned back then walk back loh

0930
-reached house
used the com - played 'Armidilo Run' a super brain twining / twisting / squeezing / turning or whatever game.

1220
-reached McD in 1U
Having lunch / meeting up with Yi Jean and Pei Jiun. Yi Jean.. SMK DU girl. Pei Jiun.. dono how to describe.. oh, just remembered. Pei Jiun is shorter than me already! (she told me that I was shorter during form 2). When I reached McD, thought was late but I ended up being the earliest.

1230
-Yi Jean reached.

1241
- (=.=) now Pei Jiun only reach..
I ate porridge
-we walked around hunting for 'something'
-still walking around...

1415
-Yi Jean had to leave to watch Step Up 2
-Pei Jiun and I ended up watching Vantage Point
Repitative show. As in they have to show the views of each individuals then how to catch the culprit. then blah blah blah. Still quite an OK show.

40 minutes of walking - from 1u to Li Ching's house
=.=' reached at 1815. Talked a bit about scouts.. drink a bit water..
then later walk back here(house). Leg was suffering when I reached back.

thats all for now.
I don have the pics for the outing =.=
if you wanna see then go to Pei Jiun's blog

About
:D