Here's the thing I have been doing there..
24th May, Sat
Did nothing but sleeping and smsing! Ultra bored. Almost wanted to knock agains the wall
25th May, Sun
Suppose to go 1U with Pei Jiun and Yi Jean but something went wrong (Noooooooooooo!!) so i ended up at David's house! David and I din play badminton.. I dono why. Played Gunz - pwned lil noobies and we also played MiningBoy @ ijji.com @.@. I had lunch at his house, ate Bak Kut Teh!!
26th May, Mon
Went to 1U with Yew Leung, Sze Ting, Wei Yuen, Shannen, Miu Yinn and Yin Yinn to watch Narnia - Prince Caspion. We were suppose to meet at mcDs at 0945. I reached at mcDs at 0940, no one was there.. saw Miu Yinn in Speedy. Went back to mcD but no one was there yet! So we walked till Toy R Us and walked back again. No one there yet =.=' Then later we saw Yew Leung with his usual un-combed and so called fashion hair. We walked to Toy R Us and went in, look at some Transformers stuff then went to mcD to check again. No one there yet! Zzz Miu Yinn told us they might be buying tickets at GSC so... walked again. Half way i called Shannen and she asked us to wait at mcD. and finally we saw them. Later that we all went to GSC and watch Narnia. Narnia wasnt really that nice.. the events and all are predictable. After watching, we went to Big Apple's to eat donut. Then we splitted into groups. Miu ans Shan went somewhere, Yin Yinn, Sze Ting and Wei Yuen went to the Body Shop cause Wei Yuen wanted to get something for her bro.. Yew Leung and i went to the ARCADE! yeah!! I am not sure what Yew Leung played but i played Time Crisis 4. After that we all meet back at MPH. After strolling in MPH, some of us went to Anime.Tech then went back to MPH again. It was 1700 already so..everyone went back. Yew Leung wanted to follow my car so we waited at the OneWay Hotel for my mum to come.

while waiting..
27th May, Tues
David and two of his sis and I went to Sunway Pyramid. Only David and I skated, his siss went somewhere else. David and I skated till they cleaned the ice then went out. We had lunch at mcD then we went to buy tickets for Indiana Jones : the kingdom of crystal skulls. LOL we actually gave the ticketing guy to see our school library card and of course i showed my SMK TS card eventhough i am not a student there anymore. While waiting we went to arcade and played Time Crisis 3. After that we went in to watch the movie. DON WATCH INDIANA JONES! cause.. also got nothing much, just like Narnia -____-' then after that we played Time Crisis again. After playing we had nothing to do so we walked around the whole Sunway Pyramid. While walking we played the Word Game. Around 1600, we ate at A&W and played another game. I followed David's car and went off at KJ station.
28th May, Wed
I walked to Hilary's house then later her sis and her mum and I had breakfast at the nearby kopitiam. Later then, i start to walk to ss2....

Took pics while walking in Sahara Field

Suppose to meet with Brandon at mcD (yes, mcD again) to have lunch. So i started to walk from my Aunt's house (behind Taman Megah school) walk walk walk, i reached at the ss2 mcD at 1100 and saw some KRS, chinese debate and chinese society friends. Here's a pic of my form 2 friends

While at mcD, i saw a poor guy. Dono whether i should call him poor or crazy. I went to the counter in mcD to refill my cup with Coke. Then i saw this guy, talking out loud to himself. O.O!
the worker at the counter also got freaked out a lil. At that time Brandon came.. I had two big macs for free (I din use the big mac chant coupon but another coupon which i can just get a big mac for free)
My two big macs with Brandon holding his phone behind.

After eating, we talked a while. Then I followed Brandon back to his house to have a drink. His house is super neat and nice! I walked back after that. From his house (near the ss2 padang / bomba) back to Taman Megah @.@..
29th May, Thurs
It was 0400, i woke up cause of my stomach.. not hungry but gastric...
tried to endure and sleep but couldnt do so..
my cousin made milo for me to drink but it also seems that he has an unhappy stomach too..
i felt like fainting but luckily i quickly lied down and placed my leg on a higher ground (blood will flow more to your head) after that, my aunt came back and gave me some bread. Ahhh~ i felt better and slept on the sofa -__-... woke up and saw the clock - 0940!! I should be meeting with Yee Fei and Rachel (primary school classmates) in the nearby park at 1000. But before going to the park, my cousin bro and i ate a lil at Mosin. By the time i reached the park it was 1015, Yee Fei and I was late. but in the end we got to meet up and talk.

Of course Yee Fei's the one with red and Rachel on the right with her Sejarah book. Her exams is after the hols. lol
30th May, Fri
I walked to Bee Lee's house and together we went to Sunway P. (again) Hon-son and David came. I have to 'teach' those 3 "lil" kiddies how to skate again. We went to Badapapapa I'm lovin' it to have lunch. I din really eat anything much.. We went to the bowling alley and bowled. Our scores in the 1st game is that nice so everyone agreed to pay for the 2nd game. -___- during the 2nd game, somethings went wrong for example, the pins came down and i found out there were only 9 pins! suddenly the missing pin dropped down.. so i din really care and continue. After that, the situation continues. So everyone got 1 free point, after a while... when the machine was arranging or wtv its doing with the pin.. there were only 3 pins. -____-' so David and i complained this to the counter. They fixed the thing but it still has some bugs like free strikes. At the end of the 2 games, i got the highest point! Beat THAT! BEE LEE!
Hon Son in action. Somehow he looks like he wants to fly.

Fuiyo, David.. full of pose.

sorry Bee Lee, i din take a pic of you >.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhcMVKs5m19gTpCDtjctePhXumSAZ65OJ8x-7yPmCXEgMWRtHuxml6vL6D-61t204jAuwueMWmDC0xUQLRCVfe-7dHKVCS5CNjBs5xClKsKZNhylbbt0R6AUlcK3I80Cpk0rXESnVwYf7Oc/s1600-h/img291.jpg">

After that, we all went to the arcade..
David and I played Time Crisis again. We all went back at around 1520.
Reached back at aunt's house, rested a while.. borrowed rackets from my cousin and then i hit the road (not driving) to Taman Megah Badminton Court. I saw Ken Soon there, so i played with him but then suddenly he had to go.. so i end up playing badminton with Sze Lynn, her friend and Chun Tat! x) It has been a while since i played badminton.. now, my left arm hurts..BADLYY..
30th May, Sat
Going back to Penang on that day. I had breakfast with my aunt, cousin and cousin's friend. I took LRT to KL Central. I ate a Sundae then took KTM to the old Kuala Lumpur KTM station. From there i took Plusliner back here (Penang) and.. thats the end of my Hols in PJ.. *Sayonara Pj~ till PMR finishes..*