1. At what age do you wish to get married?
25 would be good, I guess..
2. Study hard or play hard?
Pay Study hard
3. Who is the person u trust the most?
The person i trust loh
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
To what? answer this question?
5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Erm..I can teleport to anywhere, anytime I want for unlimited times of course
6. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Patrick the brainless starfish
7. What is your ideal friend?
Some who I can 101% trust
8. What is your goal this year?
do well PMR d*uh
9. Do you believe in eternity love?
Why not?
10. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
all the money? 1stly, I will make sure everyone gets lots of it. Then, I would buy lots of stuff. Then since I have all the time, I will study on something crazy.
11. When will you feel sad?
When I know i have trusted the wrong person
12. What? (changed because of the 'instruction)
Nothing...
13. What feelings you hate the most?
`Same as question # 11
14. What is your childhood ambition?
`Scientist, Robot inventor
15. Do you believe in love at first sight?
`Believe! but not for me
16. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
`Things that come and go in life loh
17. Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you?
`Friends and Family
18. People who are going to be hated by you?
`Erm, some really irresponsible dude + speaks very broken English + functionally retarded + always count on ppl
19. Describe the person who tagged you in five words.
Girl, Wears Spectacles, Smart, Kind, Birthday girl tmr (10th July)
20. Do you deserve to be loved?
`DO YOU?!
21. Do you wish to have more than 24 hours per day?
`Depends.. I don wanna suffer like being in Itachi's sharingan
Instruction :Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question.Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them at the end of the post.Notify them at their cbox that they’ve been tagged.Whoever who does the tags will have blessing from all.***************************Tagged by Joyce
8 things you are passionate about:
1.Family
2.Friends
3.Crazy Thoughts
4.Flag football
5.Music
6.Gunz
7.Going back to PJ
8.More flag footballs
8 things i say/type too often:
1.Hahaha / x) / xD / xP / =)
2.Heys / Yo / Yo Yo Yo
3.Nandayo!
4.S**T
5.Nuuuuu!!
6.Am I disturbing you?
7.Chin Teck (my class monitor) / Shan Yeaw (the dude sits infront of me in class) / Wei Kit (infront of Shan Yeaw) ar!
8.Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
8 books i have read recently:
Mm..all of them are text books.. who cares
8 songs i could hear over and over again :
No such song
8 things i learnt for the past year:
1.SMK Taman SEA is definitely better
2.living in PJ is better than Penang
3.Walking back home everyday prevents you from being fat
4.Algebraic expression and linear equation is easy
5.Scout rule number 1 is never true
6.Sometimes its just best to keep things to yourself
7.Ignoring someone is bad except for ppl who are annoying you
8.17th PJ is 170000000000000000000000000000000000....x better than the scouts here
8 people i would like to tag:
Tags end at my blog.