Hmmm...
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 @
have you ever thought of being a SOMEBODY? ever wonder why you wanna be like that? or maybe you think you're just in the right place of being a NOBODY. well I think I fit more in being a NOBODY. why? it's easy.. cause

ops, I mean this



yeah, thank you.

anyway I got bored out of my brains when my internet connection was down and I browsed at some old pictures in my file.
here are some of the pics. lol, really brings back memories..

Jay Chou staying in the same condo as mine (scratched this car before, shh)


when was this? =.= i think it was Feb before CNY


booooo poser

i don't know wth is he doing


lol! the police took my kitchen knives for exhibition.


arg!! my sweets!


nuuu!! not my toys!! T.T

yeah man, Gold Coast Resort


XD Cindy! your best friend.


park near Yuk Chai and Rachel was studying Sej that time (right after exams -.-)

still got lots of pictures. haha.

thats all for now >=)


p/s: Pei Jiun and Cindy.. I have not done the tag yet XD hahahah hahaha hahahahahhah ahhah.

About
:D