The week after PMR, our school had prepared activties. Last Tuesday, we (i dono how many students went too) went on a trip to Chung Ling Butterworth which is on the mainland for an art and photography exhibition. Sit bus.. over bridge.. reach school. Once I got down the bus.. .. ... (ee yuck) smelly. Very smelly. We took a picture infront of the school gate. Lined up and went in. My 1st impression on the school - not big. Why? I dono! I see if the padang big means school big, padang small then school small loh. Turns out that I was wrong. DO NOT judge a school by it's padang. hahaha
Quite big. Maybe twice the size of Taman SEA? I dono. The exhibition was held in the school hall. The hall also not big. I wonder how they fit so many students in that small hall. -__- We walked around, look here and there, left right up down back front in out , nothing much except for the Model Perintis that the scouts made and some other pictures. Oh, that exhibition is to gather $$ for their club. lol. So the picture and all are for sale. After done walking around, suddenly got announcement. 'Good morning all students, blah blah, please gather at the main door of the hall for opening ceremony' My friend (Shan Yeaw) and I was looking at each other giving the 'nandayo' faces. WE HAVE DONE WALKING AND NOW ONLY OPENING CEREMONY. =.= I took a look at my watch - 8.30am. omgwth. 2 more hours. DO what?! so we decided to walk around again and again and again, joking and critisizing on ppl's art XD quietly of course! Our school student reporters were busy asking questions around with the VIPS and the chairman of the exhibition. blah blah. We went to the canteen and had some Nasi Lemak. Mmm. Tasti-licious.
1st I bought a RM1 Nasi Lemak then I bought another 60cents Nasi Lemak with salted fish? Still tatses good. After eating, we continued our "journey" of the 'boring-walking-around-the-boring-exhibition'. Finally, after 1.5 hours of ultimate boredom it came to an end. We went back after that. Went back to school.. then, well.. at least not that boring anymore. Got Scrabble , Uno etc etc to play.
That's for last tuesday!
Thursday (zz lazy to blog lah)
Sand Caslte Competition! @ Teluk Kumbar beach.
Sponsor : Inti College
3 hours to build a nice sand caslte ;) got more details. but my fingers are getting heavier.
By bus again.. reached there... ...
I think I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Muddy path! T.T
On the other hand..
Got a lake there too. Lake near a beach? Don ask me.
Not bad not bad. Ada lembu juga.
Nice leh?
Nine schools to compete with. People mountain people sea.
After clearing the sea shells on the beach. START WORK!
We started by making the base. Big base..
This picture was taken a few minutes after the time started so don expect much yet
Yeah, more like it now..
Work work work.
Looks ... low and short but the beach floor is slanted and tha photographer ..hmm maybe not experienced enough? (no offence Wei Kit, but you're the only one with the cam)
Ohohoho.
lol the back part was.. not destroyed but.. nvm haha.
We din't win the comp but at least we had fun! I think we did great cause we (24 students) are form 3 whereas other school has OLDER students. lol wtv lah.
We went back early cause wanna rush back to school before school ends.
That's all for now.
>=)