First of all.. thank you Bee Lee and his parents for the hospitality during my stay in PJ and also for the delicious and nutritious meals everyday. Bee Lee, remember if you wanna come Penang, tell me the date =D
Day 1....(8th / Sat)
I 'checked in' into Bee Lee's house..
Later David, Jun Ray and Hon Son (Hon Son came too right?) came too and then we (David and I) played Resident Evil 4. David is good, I guess he plays the PS2 a lot? Resident Evil is about killing zombies but well the main objective is to save the president's daughter and so on the journey to save her you would 'bump' into zombies. Shoot zombies, more zombies, POP THEIR HEADS, slash them, shoot them down birdges. Sounds boring / violent , but who cares! THEY ARE ZOMBIES!
and soon, they all left Bee Lee's house.
Day 2....(Sun)
We (Bee Lee and I) went to 1U with Pei Jiun, Enrico and Daryll. We went 1u to get a present for Caroline Poh (spelling?) which we were going to attend her surprise b'day party (@ Shan Min's house) after that. We met Ting Wei there and I met my classmate (from Penang) there too. After that we headed back home to prepare / bathe or whatever before going to the party. (oh no still got a lot of things to type so I'll just skip) Before I forget, I.. don really know Caroline cause she just shifted to Selangor and I moved to Penang so yeah..and Pei Jiun was the one that invited me =.=' ..blah blahh blah , sung b'day song, cut the cake, intro myself to her , she intro herself to me, more blah blah blah, play crazy games and still more crazy games. The party ended at 10P.M. went back.. sleep. Pictures of the party can be viewed @ Pei Jiun's blog.
Day 3....(Mon)
Ice Skating day! Jon came at 8am followed by Jun Ray and Hon Son. Reached Sunway Pyramid, paid for the admission and then we started to skate. There were also Janie, Sze ting, Shannen, Poh Yee, Miu Yinn and David. Luckily I still know how to skate whereas the others are trying to refresh themselves and then I also taught Miu Yinn how to skate. She fell lots and lots of time (sorry -__-' hope your bruises will go away soon). After that, we seperated from the girls except Poh Yee. We went for bowling! Jon's the pro with the score of 102 (lucky only lah). After that, we seperated again with Poh Yee.
Later at 4, we went to Shannen's house to play the Wii for a while (zzz I am a lazy blogger so don expect much). Then we balik the rumah masing-masing.
Day 4....(Tues)
*Yawn* I woke up early in the morning cause I have to go to Rachel's (my Std.5&6 classmate) house after that. I reached her house @ 8+ and Pei She was already there. Yee Fei was suppose to come but he dint cause he got his piano / violin thingy on. We talked and watched a movie 'Penelope'. It's about a girl who got a curse to have a face of a pig. (but she only had a nose of a pig!) and then the story goes on on how she broke the curse and got a boyfriend. blah blah. Quite nice, you should try watching it. (skip skip skip) Ate lunch there and then I walked back. (no Rachel, I dont owe you anything like a prankcall muahahaha)
Reached back at 2PM+ and again.. David and Jun Ray came. but but.. this time Audrey came too. David and I continued playing Resident Evil 4 while Jun Ray's seeing us how we kick some zombieass. Bee Lee and Audrey were discussing about some Interact thingy and blah.
Day 5....(Wed)
Time for some badminton >=D We played with David, Hon Son, Janie, Sze Ting and Sze Lynn. We had fun (I guess). Sze Lynn, I still like playing doubles with you. (haha =.=') OH and the sole of my shoe came off. Hmm this was the 2nd time it happened. Maybe my feet got somekind of curse? Blah blah, after that we all went back.
Day 6....(Thurs)
hmm what did I do that day..
Oh... We went to KLCC with Hon Son and Li Ren. We took the LRT there (stupid touch'n'go card couldnt work!). We went to Kino Kuniya which is situated at the top floor to search for Hon Son's books. We sort of had 'fun' using the computer to search for the book. (I don wanna explain why we had fun with it). In the end, we couldnt find any of the books he need. After having lunch there, we went to PetroScience. Costs RM7 for youth and it's worth it. (omg so many things inside, lazy to type lah. RM7 only, go yourselves =P)
Day 7....(Fri aka last day)
(Lazy to type again.. read it at Yi Jean's blog after the Madagascar 2 picture.)
That is all for now. >=)
I'm a lazy blogger, so whatca gonna do about it :P