Hmmm...
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 @ Soda water, that's why whale flies over speakers.
XD Just now, I went to school to see the headmaster to request to change to the morning session for next year. (yes my school punya form 4 ada afternoon session , don't ask me why) Frankly, I think the headmaster's a bit forgetful, maybe he has too much things to deal with? Here's why I think he's forgetful...

(H.M-Headmaster, Me)
13th January 2008
H.M : Wow, so you have 6As and 1B in UPSR, but.... I see your previous school's report card..the results arent that good so I'm gonna put you in 3E since 3D is full.
Me : =.= uh.. ok
______________________________________________________________
27th November 2008
H.M : Oh, so you're from 3e and you wanna change to the morning session eh?
Me : Yes.
H.M : How's your UPSR result?
Me : 6A's 1B.
H.M : 6A?! Then how come you go 3E?!
Me : ( =.=|||||| )
______________________________________________________________

and there goes the conversation.

Anyway, I'm gonna watch Twilight later! MUAHAHA and I bet the seat WONT be full. XD
wak wak.

About
:D